With the N-LINEpro, MEDlight has developed the state of the art full body cabin for UV phototherapy. A safe and reliable powerhouse that is everything you will ever want or need in a phototherapy cabin.
- Real-time dosimetry with 4 UV sensors
- Oval cabin layout for uniform exposure
- Exceptional treatment times
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Low-noise ventilation system
- Low running costs as the UV tubes last up to 500 hours, and can save up to 5,600 Euro per year in tube replacements.
- High efficiency with high purity aluminium reflectors
- Dose limits to prevent severe overdoses
- PIN entry to prevent unauthorized use
- Safety door contact
The geometry of the N-LINEpro cabin has been designed to ensure equal irradiation distances around the whole body. The N-LINEpro is equipped with 40 UVB (311 nm narrowband) or 40 PUVA tubes to achieve short therapy times. A combination of 20/20 is also possible. An innovative, unique dosage system continuously measures and surveys the interior of the cabin and equalises fluctuations of intensity. A quiet ventilation system offers a comfortable environment for the patient and optimises the operating temperature of the tubes. A modern touch screen allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- Remote operation via network and SKINdex software
- Camera monitoring
- Intercom system
- Nurse call system
Dimensions and Weight
Height: 214 cm
Width: 121 cm
Depth: 114 cm
Weight: 330 Kg
400 V / 50 Hz
Psoriasis vulgaris, Palmoplantar Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Dyshidrotic hand- and foot ekzema, Parapsoriasis en plaques
Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Parapsoriasis en plaques, Prophylaxis of polymorphic light dermatosis, Vitiligo
Electronic Starter (83269)
Patient Goggles (80100)
Personnel Safety Glasses (80200)
UV Tube, 100 W – UVA-1 (90810)
UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Broadband (82183)
UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Narrowband (85238)
- Chip card-System
Customer orientation is often underdeveloped in the medical industry. We want to play our part in changing this. Our clients are treated the way they expect to be treated: in an uncomplicated manner and always on equal footing. You can rely on our team to be just a phone call away, ready to respond to your needs.
For more information, please contact our Service Team at +49 5221 994 29 0 or info@MEDlight.eu