- Painfree Compact Daylight PDT
- Enhanced conventional PDT
- Large adjustable treament area
- New touchscreen with many features
- Highly flexible and adjustable device arm
- Premium design with durable high quality materials
- variety of applications
- short treatment times
- best efficacy
Compact Daylight PDT
- controlled conditions
- activates natural regeneration
- visible results
actinic keratosis (AK I-III), superficial basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Bowen’s disease, acne, warts (viral and genital)
superficial actinic keratosis (AK I)
repair sun damaged skin, reduce scar tissue, stimulate collagen production, visually smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, gentle regenerative peeling
Performance, Design, Technology
The TrevioLux combines three treatment modes in one device. Always choose the best treatment option with the push of a button:
- Compact Daylight PDT is inspired by the principles of the Daylight PDT. A controlled and virtually pain-free treatment -best suited for superficial actinic keratoses.
- Conventional PDT (optional softstart/pulsing) to treat actinic keratoses and basal cell carcinoma.
- The skin rejuvenation mode simplifies the use of PDT for aesthetic treatments.
The new device head can be adjusted to match the shape of the treated area. That way, even larger lesions can be treated in just a single session. A flexible device arm can be quickly adjusted to any desired treatment position. The mobile and very compact device with its premium design fits seamlessly into every medical environment.
The TrevioLux is constructed from the highest quality materials. Although the device itself is light and compact the actual treatment area is impressively large. Further improvements to the touchscreen interface will guide you through the treatment setup. Designing the right treatment is now faster and easier than ever.
Dimensions and Weight
Height: 102 – 182 cm
Footprint: Ø 65 cm
Weight: 12,5 Kg
100 V – 240 V / 47 Hz – 63 Hz
177 mm x 120 mm
Aktinic Keratosis, Superficial Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma, Bowen´s disease, Acne,Skin Rejuvenation
Patient Googles (80100)
Personnel Safety Glasses (80200)
Customer orientation is often underdeveloped in the medical industry. We want to play our part in changing this. Our clients are treated the way they expect to be treated: in an uncomplicated manner and always on equal footing. You can rely on our team to be just a phone call away, ready to respond to your needs.
For more information, please contact our Service Team at +49 5221 994 29 0 or info@MEDlight.eu